How to Play
- There are four choices of players. Choose which one right for you!
- You must fix any problems with your safety gear or your bike before playing.
- Players must check for missing or broken helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads.
- Players must make sure the bike is in good shape for the ride.
- Look for a bent seat, bent handlebars, broken brake cables, or flat tires!
- Now, you're ready to ride! Start in The Foothills where your skills will be tested.
- Make sure you collect as many coins as you can. They will help you pay for new safety gear.
- The safer you ride, the more stars you will get!
CHANCE'S SAFETY BREAK
- At the end of each level, answer at least one question right to continue.
- Earn enough stars to unlock bonus levels that are hidden in the game!
- Read about the adventure before you start! It will help navigate the course quickly and safely.
- Watch your PSI Meter! Once it's gone you have to go back to the start.